Save every point in cash rummy games with Player Protection System test!
Junglee Rummy has introduced a unique protection system that groups your cards during Internet disconnection. Player Protection System groups your cards in the same way you have grouped them so that you get least number of points due to disconnection.
Advantages of Player Protection System:
- It automatically groups your grouped cards on disconnection
- You get least points when your opponent wins during disconnection
When will PPS Work?
Player Protection System will be activated during the following situations:
Disconnection during the Game:
If your Internet gets disconnected and your opponent wins the game, Player Protection System will group your cards as you had grouped them before the disconnection.
If you get disconnected while declaring the game, Player Protection System will group your grouped cards in the same way you had prepared before the disconnection.
Declaration by Your Opponent:
If your opponent declares and the Internet gets disconnected, Player Protection System will group your cards as per the groups you had arranged.
Secure your game and enjoy a safer and better gaming experience with Player Protection System!
Terms & Conditions:
- Player Protection System does not arrange new groups for you. It will group cards that you had grouped before the disconnection.
- When Player Protection System gets activated, you get points based on the ungrouped cards you had formed instead of drop points.
- Junglee Rummy Management is not responsible for any errors in the points validated by Player Protection System. The management is also not responsible if it doesn’t function during the game.
- Junglee Rummy Management reserves the right to remove or change the functionality of Player Protection System at point of time without prior notification.