Online Rummy: Technical Specifications FAQs
Check out the answers to the frequently asked questions about the technical specifications related to JungleeRummy.com.
What are the computer requirements to play rummy flash games on JungleeRummy.com?
Kindly make sure that your computer has all the following features and configurations to play rummy games online without your having to download them:
- Pentium 4 and above
- 512MB of RAM or above
- Screen resolution of 1024x768 and above
- Flash Player 9 or above. Get the latest Flash Player Here.
- Audio speaker(s) to listen to our rummy game sounds.
- Internet connection. It is recommended to have a high-speed Internet connection to have an ultimate gaming experience on JungleeRummy.com. Make sure your Internet speed is 256kbps and above.
- 3 GHz processor
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB of RAM for Windows Vista and higher versions)
- 12 GB or more free space on the hard disk
- Nvidia GeForce 8800/AMD Radeon HD 5670 or equivalent video card (Dedicated GPU with 512MB or higher Video Memory(VRAM))
- Support for DirectX v9.0c or above.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 with the latest service pack installed
How can I check the status of my Internet connection to make sure that I can play rummy?
Follow the steps below to check the status of your Internet connection:
- Go to 'Start' and click 'Run'
- Type 'cmd' in the Run Window
- In the cmd black window, type 'ping www.redplaid.com - n 50'
Check the status and see whether the loss percentage is below 2% and the latency is below 500ms on the average. If yes, it is ideal to play rummy online without download the games.
What should I do I if face disruption in my Internet connection?
There could be times when your Internet connection is unstable and due to which you may not be able to play our multiplayer rummy games. If our servers detect such disruption, a pop-up message will appear that will inform you of the disruption. Your game will resume once your Internet connection starts working well again.
What are the Internet browsers that support Junglee Rummy?
Do I need a specific Internet port to play rummy on JungleeRummy.com?
You need to have access to port 4001 in order to play our online rummy games. If you are not able to play our games, kindly check whether you have access to port 4001.
What should I do if thetables take a lot of time to open?
If your computer is taking a lot of time to load the games/tables, check whether your computer and Internet connection have all the requirements mentioned above. It is recommended to play our rummy games on a single browser without opening any other tabs simultaneously. Also, try not to open any other applications and other websites that have an intensive bandwidth while playing rummy games without downloading them.
How do I Install Flash Player on my computer?
It is very easy to install Flash Player on your computer. Follow these simple steps to install Flash Player on your computer and play rummy flash games.
1. Before you proceed to install Flash Player on your computer, make sure that you close all the applications and programs open. It helps to prevent any conflict that may occur while installing Flash Player.
2. Click here to download the latest version of Flash Player Installer on your computer.
3. Open the Installer file and follow the instructions to install Flash Player on your computer.
4. After you have installed Flash Player, restart your browser to use the player and play free rummy game download.
How to I uninstall Adobe Flash Player from my computer?
Follow the simple steps below to uninstall Adobe Flash Player from your computer:
Download Uninstaller for Flash Player.
1. Click here to download Uninstaller for Flash Player.
2. Save the file in a preferred location on your computer.
Close all the programs that use Flash Player.
1. Make sure that you don't open any browser that has Flash Player in it. You won't be able to uninstall it if you are using a Flash Player-enabled browser.
2. Close all chat messengers like Yahoo! Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger, etc that operate in the background.
Install the Uninstaller for Flash Player.
1. Open the folder where the Uninstaller was downloaded. Double-click the Uninstaller icon.
2. Follow the instructions that pop up to guide you to uninstall Flash Player.
Check and Verify
1. Restart your computer after you have uninstalled Flash Player.
2. Open your browser and click here to check whether Flash Player is uninstalled from your computer.
To get answers to questions about how to play rummy, click on Rummy FAQ's.
To get answers to tournament-related queries, click on Rummy Tournament FAQs.
To get answers to technical queries, click on Technical Specification FAQs.
To get answers to cash account-related queries, click on Online Transaction FAQ's.