Rummy - Technical Specifications FAQs
Check our frequently asked questions on the technical specifications related to JungleeRummy.com.
What should be my system's requirements to play rummy flash games on JungleeRummy.com?
Kindly check the specifications mentioned below to make sure that your computer has all the following configurations to play rummy online without having to download:
- Pentium 4 and above
- 512MB of RAM and above
- Screen Resolution of 1024x768 and above
- Flash Player 9 or above. Get the latest Flash Player Here.
- Audio Speaker to listen to our rummy game sounds
- Internet Connection - It is recommended to have a high-speed Internet connection to enjoy ultimate gaming experience on JungleeRummy.com. Kindly check whether your Internet connection is 256kbps and above.
- 3 GHz processor
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB of RAM for Windows Vista and higher)
- 12 GB available hard disk space
- Nvidia GeForce 8800/AMD Radeon HD 5670 or equivalent video card (Dedicated GPU with 512MB or higher Video Memory(VRAM))
- Support for DirectX v9.0c or better.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 with the latest service pack installed
How should I check the status of my Internet connection to make sure that I can play rummy?
Follow the steps mentioned below to check the status of your Internet connection:
- Go to 'Start' and click 'Run'
- Type 'cmd' in the Run Window
- In the cmd black window, type 'ping www.redplaid.com - n 50'
Check the status and see out whether the loss percentage is below 2% and the latency is below 500ms on the average. If the result is more than the mentioned parameters, then it is ideal to play rummy online without having to download.
What should I do if face disruption in my Internet connection?
There could be times when your Internet connection could be unstable and due to which you may not able play our multiplayer rummy games. If our servers detect such disruption, a pop-up message will appear that will inform you of the disruption. Your game will resume once your Internet starts working again.
What are the Internet browsers that support Junglee Rummy?
You don't have to download rummy games to play rummy. Just open your Internet browser and type www.jungleerummy.com to play rummy. Make sure that your Internet browser is Java Script enabled with disabled Popup Blocker. Popular Internet browsers like Internet Explorer 6 and above, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox work well. Your Internet browser has to be Java Script enabled with disabled Popup Blocker. Popular Internet browsers like Internet Explorer 6 and above, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox works well.
Do I need specific Internet port to play rummy on JungleeRummy.com?
You need to have access to port 4001 in order to play our online rummy games. If you are not able to play our games, kindly check whether you have the access to port 4001.
What should I do if it takes a lot of time to open the tables?
If your system takes a lot of time to download, then make sure that your computer and Internet connection have all the system requirements that are mentioned above. It is recommended to play our rummy games on a single browser without opening other tabs. Also, try not to open other applications and other websites that have intensive bandwidth while playing rummy games for free without downloading.
How do I Install Flash Player on my computer?
It is very easy to install Flash Player on your computer. Follow these simple steps to install Flash Player on your computer to play rummy flash game.
1. Before you proceed to install Flash Player on your computer, make sure that you close all applications and programs. It helps to prevent any conflict that may occur while installing Flash Player.
2. Click here to download the latest version of Flash Player Installer on your computer.
3. Open the Installer file and follow the instructions to install Flash Player on your computer.
4. After you have installed Flash Flayer, restart your browser to use the player and play free rummy game download.
How to I uninstall Adobe Flash Player from my computer?
Follow the simple steps mentioned below to uninstall Adobe Flash Player from your computer:
Download Uninstaller for Flash Player
1. Click here to download Uninstaller for Flash Player.
2. Save the file in a preferred location on your computer.
Close All Programs that use Flash Player
1. Make sure that you don't open any browser that has Flash Player in it. You won't be able to uninstall it if you are using Flash Player-enabled browser.
2. Close all chat messengers that operate in the background like Yahoo! Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger, etc.
Install the Uninstaller for Flash Player
1. Open the folder where the Uninstaller was downloaded. Double-click the Uninstaller icon.
2. Follow the instructions that will pop up to guide you on the steps to uninstall Flash Player.
Check and Verify
1. Restart your computer after you have uninstalled Flash Player.
2. Open your browser and click here to check whether Flash Player is uninstalled from your computer.
To get answers on how to play rummy, click on "Rummy FAQ's"
To get answers on tournament related queries, click on "Rummy Tournament FAQs"
To get answers on technical queries, click on "Technical Specification FAQs"
To get answers on cash account related queries, click on "Online Transaction FAQ's"