Terms of Service
All products and services, including but not limited to the https://www.jungleerummy.com website and mobile app and the games and services provided through them, (referred to collectively as "Services" hereinafter) provided to you and offered by Junglee Games India Private Limited and/or its affiliates, subsidiaries, associates and partners (hereinafter referred to as "We/we" or "Us/us", “Junglee Rummy” or "JungleeRummy.com" or "Our/our") through the https://www.jungleerummy.com website and/or mobile app (hereinafter referred to as "Website/Mobile App") are subject to these Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as "Terms" or “Terms of Service”).
You must carefully read and agree to all the terms in these Terms of Service prior to your use of our Services. "You" in these Terms of Service refers to "user", "player", as well as every visitor to our Website/Mobile App.
You may note that if any single term laid down in JungleeRummy.com’s Terms of Service is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, or is determined to be invalid or voidable or void for any grounds by either a judicial or quasi-judicial body in India, it will not by any means affect the enforceability and validity of any other terms in our Terms of Service.
If you do not wish to adhere to our Terms of Service or any of our future changes or modifications to our Terms, you may choose to cease the use of our Services and any and all features of our Website/Mobile App along with any services that we offer.
Description of Our Rummy Games Services
We provide our users/players with an excellent opportunity to enjoy our multiplayer rummy games 24x7. Using our seamless software and IT services, you can play online rummy, a game of skill, with other online rummy players on JungleeRummy.com.
Our Services are only intended to allow you to play rummy for the sole purpose of entertainment. Playing online rummy is legal in India, but JungleeRummy.com will in no way be responsible or liable for any acts of betting or gambling that may take place outside our Website/Mobile App. Moreover, the state laws of Meghalaya, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland, and Telangana do not permit playing cash rummy games, depositing cash to play cash rummy games or withdrawing cash from one’s rummy account, so we do not offer cash rummy games or tournaments to players residing or located in the aforementioned states.
We are legally obliged to deduct tax at source (TDS) on the winnings of Rs.10,000/- or more in a single rummy tournament or a single rummy game/match. TDS at the rate of 30% will automatically be deducted from any such winnings. If you win Rs.10,000/- or more in a single game, you shall be required to provide us with your Permanent Account Number (PAN), if you have not already done so. PAN (permanent account number) verification is mandatory for a single withdrawal of Rs. 1000/- or more, or a cumulative withdrawal of Rs. 10,000/- or more. Moreover, KYC verification is mandatory for a cumulative deposit of Rs. 50,000/- or more or the first withdrawal, whichever happens earlier. KYC Verification includes the verification of your ID, address and mobile number. We reserve the right to verify your PAN and/or KYC documents (ID and address) from time to time and to cancel any prizes won by you if your PAN and/or KYC documents (ID & Address) are found incorrect/inconsistent in our verification process.
On JungleeRummy.com, you can play 13-Card Pool Rummy, 13-Card Deals Rummy, 13-Card Points Rummy, and Rummy Tournaments. You can play both free and cash rummy games on JungleeRummy.com. However, people living in Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland and Telangana are not permitted to play our cash games/tournaments as the aforementioned states do not allow their residents to play real money rummy games.
Eligibility to Play Our Games
We do not allow people under the age of 18 years to play our games. If you allow or assist anyone who is below 18 years of age to access our Website/Mobile App or Services on your computer or internet-enabled gadgets, internet connection and/or accessibility (either borrowed or owned or leased), you will solely be responsible for your act and accept complete liability for any outcome thereof, including any adverse consequences. Neither JungleeRummy.com, nor any other third party content provider, nor their related agents shall be responsible or liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential injuries or damages that may arise as a result of the use of or inability to use our Website/Mobile App by the user, regardless of instances when such party or agent has been warned of or advised against the possibility of similar injuries or damages.
We reserve the right to demand proof of your age at any moment to check and verify that no minor is using our Services or playing our games. We also have the right to ban any person from playing our games if the person provides false proof of age or is under suspicion of being under-age.
Creation and Operation of a User Account
To play our games, you are required to register with us on our Website/Mobile App using a strong password. After Registration, a username will be automatically assigned to you. For account verification, you will be required to provide more personal information when you opt to play our cash games/tournaments. Before depositing cash or playing cash games, you must ensure that your password is strong and also includes capital letters, special characters and digits.
For security purposes, you may be required to verify the authenticity of the information you provide at the time of creating an account or any time after that, which may require additional proof and documents. If you fail to provide the proof and documents requested, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your JungleeRummy.com account and registration. Please note that we are not obligated to cross-check or verify your information and hence we do not take any responsibility for any consequences or outcomes that may result from your providing false, incorrect, incomplete, concealed. misleading or irrelevant information. Therefore, you are required to provide us with complete and authentic information to the best of your knowledge to play our online games. Also, you should not be a politically exposed person or convicted of any crime. You should not be on the UN sanction list/ work for the UN sanction list.
Geography, Jurisdiction, Payments and Players’ Funds
Before you add cash to your Junglee Rummy account or play cash rummy games/tournaments on our Website/Mobile App, you must acknowledge the legality of playing cash rummy games/tournaments in the jurisdiction from where you are trying to play cash games/tournaments. You are prohibited from playing cash games/tournaments on JungleeRummy.com if you are not legally competent to perform transactions in Indian Rupees through banking channels in India and/or if you are not accessing JungleeRummy.com from a jurisdiction where playing cash online rummy games/tournaments is legally permitted. Any violation of this policy will be considered a breach of our Terms of Service and as a result, your Junglee Rummy account will be locked immediately and you will not be entitled to receive any prizes from or refunds for any such cash games/tournaments that you might have participated in on our Website/Mobile App. You also acknowledge that the state laws of Meghalaya, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland, and Telangana, also called Restricted Territories, do not permit the residents of the aforementioned states to play cash rummy games or tournaments online. You shall abide by these states’ laws and will not use Junglee Rummy’s Services to deposit cash, withdraw cash, or participate in cash games/tournaments on Junglee Rummy while residing in or visiting these states.
Accessing the Junglee Rummy Website/Mobile App from a Restricted Territory or from outside India by using IP or GPS masking software programs such as Fake GPS, GPS Spoofer, etc. is a breach of JungleeRummy.com’s Terms of Service. Such breach of our Terms of Service shall result in you getting permanently blocked and the deletion of your Junglee Rummy account with forfeiture of all the balance in your Junglee Rummy account. Furthermore, using our Services, creating an account on jungleerummy.com or playing our games from a Restricted Territory in/or from outside India by using IP or GPS masking software programs such as Fake GPS, GPS Spoofer, etc. is also a violation of applicable laws, and you shall be solely liable to any penalties and/or penal action under the applicable laws.
All transactions on our Website/Mobile App shall be in Indian rupees. Once you register with JungleeRummy.com, we maintain a user account for you to keep a record of all your transactions with us. Payments connected with participation in cash games have to be made through your Junglee Rummy user account. All cash prizes won by you will be credited by us to your Junglee Rummy user account.
When making a payment, please ensure that the instrument used to make the payment is your own and is used to add cash to your user account only. Subject to the “Add Cash” limits (limits on users’/players’ adding cash to their Junglee Rummy accounts) specified by us from time to time, you are free to deposit as much money into your Junglee Rummy account as you want for the purpose of participating in cash games on the Website/Mobile App. We want you to play responsibly on our Website/Mobile App. Your ability to add cash to your user account shall be subject to the Daily and Monthly “Add Cash” limits set by default, which we can reset with undertakings, indemnity, waiver and verification conditions as we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
Payments made via Credit card, Debit card, Prepaid Cash card, UPI and internet banking are processed by third party payment gateways. Similarly, payments made via other payment modes also require an authorization by the intermediary that processes the payments. We are not responsible for any delays or denials/rejections at such third parties’/intermediaries’ end, and the processing of payments shall be subject to such third parties’/intermediaries’ terms, policies and procedures solely, and we shall not in any way be responsible for that. If you face any issues while adding cash to your account, you can reach out to us using the “Contact us” feature available in the “Help” section. You agree that in the event of your credit being delayed or eventually declined for reasons beyond our control, we may not be held responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever. Once a payment/transaction is authorized, the money is credited to your user account and is available to you to play cash games on our Website/Mobile App.
We have the right to cancel a transaction at any point in time solely at our discretion, in which case if the payment is successfully made, the transaction will be reversed and the money will be credited back to your payment instrument. Players’ funds are held in trust by us in specified bank accounts. Junglee Rummy keeps all its players' funds unencumbered and your funds will be remitted to you in due course subject to the Terms and Conditions applicable to the withdrawal of funds. Funds held in your user account are held separately from our corporate funds. Even in the extremely unlikely event of an insolvency proceeding, your claim on the deposits will be given preference over all other claims to the extent permissible by law.
Your Password, Your Responsibility
After you have registered on our Website/Mobile App, it is your sole responsibility to make sure that you do not disclose your passwords to anybody, be it your friends, family members, third party, or anybody whosoever. Please create a strong password of minimum 8 characters including capital letters, digits and special characters so that nobody can crack that. We shall not in any way be responsible if your user account is logged in to or accessed by anybody else by using your password. The restrictions defined for creating a strong password will be applicable only for passwords created on Jungleerummy. These restrictions won't apply to passwords created on social platforms (including but not limited to Facebook and Google) and their subsequent usage for login on Jungleerummy.
It is possible that you sometimes face disruptions including, but not limited to, errors, disconnection or interruptions in communication because of issues in the Internet services, software or hardware that you are using to avail our Services.
JungleeRummy.com shall not in any way be liable for any network disconnection on your computer, mobile or device caused by any fault or error at your end and shall not compensate you for any losses arising from such disconnection. In case of any disruption of service at JungleeRummy.com’s end while a game is in progress, as determined by and solely at the discretion of JungleeRummy.com, JungleeRummy.com shall cancel the game and refund your points/cash regardless of the status of the game.
While playing a cash game, you take full responsibility for the risk of internet disconnection or interruption of communication between your computer/mobile/device and the JungleeRummy.com’s servers, any lag in or freezing of the game or software, or any other problems attributable to your computer/mobile/device or network.
JungleeRummy.com shall not be responsible for any disconnection of your computer, mobile or device from JungleeRummy.com’s server, except in the case of a crash of JungleeRummy.com’s server.
If there is a disconnection or disruption for a short time in the middle of a game, you shall remain seated at the table and can resume to play once the connection is restored, unless you have been eliminated.
JungleeRummy.com is committed to providing updated, accurate, complete and reliable information by publishing it on the Website/Mobile App. However, it is to be noted that we do not represent the suitability of the information published in documents or any other information that is updated on our Website/Mobile App. Therefore, all the information and related graphics and images are to be considered “as is” without any warranty whatsoever expressed or implied by us. We hereby solemnly disclaim and discard all warranties about this information as well as all implied warranties and conditions of our merchantability, title and non-infringement, appropriateness to any particular purpose, and accuracy of our site, software and games of rummy. We do not give any warranty that the servers of our online rummy games will run error-free, uninterrupted, or that they will not get affected by bugs, defects or viruses of any kind. Hence, we reserve the right to determine at our sole discretion whether any issue at our end is responsible for any error or disruption or malfunction. We can limit your playing of our rummy games or tournaments or terminate your account if we determine that you are responsible for causing any malfunction or disruption intentionally. JungleeRummy.com is not liable for any assumed or potential wins in any unfinished rummy games or tournaments on the Website/Mobile App.
It is strictly forbidden for anyone to use our software for any commercial purposes. Our software is meant only for playing rummy games for personal entertainment. You must use your Junglee Rummy account only for playing games on the Website/Mobile App and must not attempt to manipulate, decode, modify, disassemble, decompile, reverse or re-engineer our software in any manner. Please note that use of bots or automatic play is prohibited. Any attempt to use artificial intelligence that includes, but is not limited to, robots, in connection with our rummy games and software is strictly forbidden. All the actions that you perform on or in connection with our Website/Mobile App must be executed by you only through the user interface that is accessible on our Website/Mobile App.
Fair Play Policy
We take the fair play of games on Junglee Rummy very seriously and we make sure that every player gets an equal opportunity to win games on our Website/Mobile App. In order to prevent any form of malpractices or unfair play in our games and on our Website/Mobile App, all user actions including deposits, identity verification, rummy games, and individual hands are monitored to ensure a safe, legal and fair environment for all our users.
Every single game on our Website/Mobile App must be a fair individual effort, not a team effort. As part of our Fair Play Policy and to prevent any form of malpractices and in-game collusion, all user actions are monitored and recorded.
Any detection of a breach of our Fair Play Policy, such as, but not limited to, unauthorized deposits under a stolen identity or collusion in play shall result in prompt and serious action by Junglee Rummy against the offending user, including, but not limited to, permanent termination of the user’s account, as detailed in the “Breach and Consequences” section below.
1.1 Anti-Cheating and Anti-Collusion
1.1.1 You undertake that you yourself will play in all games for which you register/which you join and you shall not use any form of external assistance to play. You shall not add any unauthorized components and not create nor use any cheats, exploits, bots, hacks or any other third-party software designed to modify the Website/Mobile App. You also undertake that you will not use any third-party software that intercepts, mines or in any way collects information from or through the Website/Mobile App or through any of our Services. Any attempt to employ any such external assistance is strictly prohibited.
1.1.2 Formation of teams by you and any other user(s) for collusion or any form of cheating in the games on the Website/Mobile App is strictly prohibited. At Junglee Rummy, we have a zero tolerance policy for anyone who violates or attempts to violate our Fair Play Policy or Terms of Service. And as a leading game operator of the industry, we flag all offending players and, at our own discretion, restrict them from playing on Junglee Rummy.
1.2 Money Laundering: You are prohibited from conducting any activity on the Website/Mobile App that may be construed as money laundering, including, but not limited to, attempting to withdraw money without playing cash games, attempting to withdraw real money added via credit cards/UPI/net banking or any other payment method without wagering that, and deliberately losing money to a certain player(s).
1.3 Anti-Spamming: Sending spam emails or any other form of unsolicited communication for obtaining registrations on the Website/Mobile App to benefit from any promotional program of Jungleerummy.com or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. You are strictly prohibited from selling anything on or through JungleeRummy.com or using any of Junglee Rummy’s features, including, but not limited to, the chat facility.
1.4 Multiple Accounts: Your registration on the Website/Mobile App is restricted to a single user account, which will be used by you to avail yourself of the Services provided on the Website/Mobile App. You are prohibited from creating or using multiple user IDs for playing on the Website/Mobile App or using our Services.
1.5 You may not use our Website/Mobile App/Services to upload, distribute, transmit, publish, or post any content, including creating a username/password, that:
1.5.1 is libelous, defamatory, obscene, intimidating, invasive of privacy, abusive, illegal, harassing;
1.5.2 contains expressions of hatred, expressions hurting religious sentiments, or expressions related to racial discrimination or pornography;
1.5.3 is in any way objectionable or undesirable (whether or not unlawful);
1.5.4 is or can be construed as an incitement to commit a criminal offense;
1.5.5 violates the rights of any person;
1.5.6 is aimed at soliciting donations or other form of help;
1.5.7 violates the intellectual property of any person and/or any legally formed entity;
1.5.8 disparage in any manner Jungleerummy.com or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, associates, partners, sponsors, products, services, or websites;
1.5.9 promotes a competing service or product or any other service or product;
1.5.10 violates any applicable laws.
1.6 In the event that we determine that the screen name chosen and created by you is indecent, objectionable, offensive or undesirable in any way, we shall notify you about it and you shall promptly provide us with an alternate username so that we can change your existing username to the new name provided by you. If you fail to provide an alternate username, we reserve the right to either permanently suspend your user account or reactivate your user account only after you have provided a different, acceptable username.
1.7 You shall not host, intercept, emulate or redirect proprietary communication protocols, if any, used by the Website/Mobile App, regardless of the method used, including protocol emulation, reverse engineering, nor modify the Website/Mobile App or any files that are part of the Website/Mobile App.
1.8 You shall not frame the Website/Mobile App. You may not post or upload editorial comments, commercial material or any information on the Website/Mobile App, alter or modify Content on the Website, or remove, obliterate or obstruct any proprietary notices or labels.
1.9 You shall not use the Services on the Website/Mobile App for any commercial purposes including, but not limited to, use in a cyber cafe as a computer gaming center, network play over the internet or through gaming networks or a connection to an unauthorized server that copies the gaming experience from the Website/Mobile App.
1.10 You shall not upload, distribute or publish through the Website/Mobile App any content that may contain viruses or computer contaminants (as defined in the Information Technology Act 2000 or such other laws in force in India at the relevant time) which may interrupt, destroy, limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware or other equipment belonging to us or that aids in providing the services offered by Jungleerummy.com. You shall not disseminate or upload viruses, programs, or software to the Website/Mobile App whether it is harmful to the Website/Mobile App or not. Additionally, you shall not impersonate another person or user and not attempt to get another user’s password, account information, or any private information, nor harvest their email addresses or any other information.
1.11 You shall not purchase, sell, trade, rent, lease, license, grant a security interest in, or transfer your user account, Content, currency, chips, points, standings, rankings, ratings, or any other attributes appearing in, originating from or associated with the Website/Mobile App.
1.12 Any form of suspicious or unauthorized activity, including attempting to use or using any other person’s credit card(s), debit cards, net-banking usernames, passwords, authorization codes, prepaid Real Money cards, and mobile phones for depositing money into your Junglee Rummy user account, is strictly prohibited.
1.13 Accessing or attempting to access our Services through someone else’s user account is strictly prohibited.
1.14 Winnings, bonuses, bonus codes and prizes are unique to the player and are non-transferable. In the event you attempt to transfer any winnings, bonuses or prizes, or share special bonus codes, the benefits of the same shall be forfeited.
1.15 JungleeRummy.com’s officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents, as well as the relatives of such persons ("Associated Persons") have no access to the site's systems, databases, server-side operations, and RNGs, and have no information that makes any manipulation of the dealing of cards possible, and they have no special access other than what is available to any user of the Website/Mobile App. They are prohibited from playing, directly or indirectly, any real money games on the Website/Mobile App, other than any specific term of engagement with JungleeRummy.com from time to time.
1.16 You shall not post any material or comment on any media available for public access that, in our sole discretion, is defamatory or detrimental to our business interests, notwithstanding the fact that such media is not owned or controlled by us. In addition to any other action that we may take pursuant to the provision hereof, we reserve the right to remove any and all material or comments posted by you and restrict your access to any media available for public access that is either controlled or moderated by us, when in our sole opinion, any such material or comments posted by you is defamatory or detrimental to our business interests.
1.17 You shall be responsible for protecting your privacy on JungleeRummy.com, so you must not share any of your personal information, including your phone number, PAN, Aadhaar number, email address, password, address, etc, with any other player/user on Junglee.Rummy.com.
1.18 When a game is canceled by JungleeRummy.com because of technical glitches, or when collusion or cheating in a game is detected, we will settle the game as per our Game Cancellation and Settlement Policy. Moreover, we may, at our sole discretion, take further action against the offending users, including banning their access to all our Services.
No Bribes, Gifts or Favors
You shall not offer any JungleeRummy.com employee any bribe, gifts, services, compensation, or any other favor that might influence or might appear to influence the employee in performing his/her duties at JungleeRummy.com. JungleeRummy.com employees shall not solicit any bribe, gifts, or services from you. Offering JungleeRummy.com employees any cash, cash equivalents, gifts, gift cards, services, or favors is strictly prohibited.
Fair Play Deposit and Withdrawal Policy
If you are a cash player on Junglee Rummy, your Balance is divided into two Accounts: Deposit Account Balance and Withdrawable Account Balance. The Deposit Account Balance includes all the amount you have deposited and earned as a bonus. The Withdrawable Balance includes all the amount you have wagered and won. You can only withdraw a maximum amount equal to your Withdrawable Balance. You cannot withdraw your deposit balance without wagering that.
You may withdraw your cash winnings to an Indian bank account, using an electronic bank-to-bank transfer (NEFT/IMPS) method.
You agree that all the withdrawals you make are governed by the following conditions:
- a. You can choose to withdraw money from your user account at any time, subject to the bonus/prize money withdrawal restrictions, by notifying us of your withdrawal request.
- b. Bonuses and promotional winnings are subject to withdrawal restrictions and can only be withdrawn when you have made at least one cash deposit on www.jungleerummy.com and thereafter played the minimum number of cash games required to be eligible for the bonus and promotional winnings.
- c. We will process withdrawal requests after KYC and withdrawal verification has been successfully completed and transfer funds via IMPS and NEFT- electronic transfer. We reserve the right to reverse the amount to the payment/deposit instrument used to add cash to the user’s JungleeRummy.com account.
- d. All withdrawals on Junglee Rummy are currently free of any charge. However, in the future, if there are any charges levied on withdrawals, we reserve the right to inform you in advance about those charges and charge the applicable fee.
- e. With our best efforts, we will process all withdrawal requests within 24 hours of your making the request, and the bank may take another 48 hours to deposit the money into your account. There could be delays due to the time required for verification and completing the withdrawal transaction. This includes National and Bank Holidays or disruptions of service. We shall not be liable to pay you any form of compensation for the reason of delays in remitting payments to you from your user account.
Terms of Payment
- In respect of any transactions entered into on the JungleeRummy.com platform, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of skill game(s), you agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
- The payment of a predetermined amount that the user makes to participate in any skill game(s) is inclusive of the fixed platform fee charged by JungleeRummy.com for access to JungleeRummy.com Services and the user’s contribution to the prize pool.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all amounts collected from the user are held in a separate non-interest earning Trust Account, which is responsible for the management of the user account and the prize pool, until the determination of winners and distribution of prizes. JungleeRummy.com receives only its share of the platform fee through the said Trust Account and has no control over the User Funds.
- JungleeRummy.com reserves the right to charge a platform fee, which can vary periodically based on management’s discretion. The platform fee (inclusive of the applicable tax thereon) will be debited from the user’s account balance and JungleeRummy.com will issue a transaction note for such debit to the user, which is visible in the user’s Transaction History. The last change to the platform fee was made on 1st June 2021.
- The user may participate in a cash skill game by making a pre-specified contribution to the prize pool of the game, which will be given away to the winner(s) of the skill game after the completion of the game as per the terms and conditions of the skill game. It is to be noted that JungleeRummy.com has no right or interest in the prize pool and only acts as an intermediary engaged in collecting money for the prize pool and distributing the prize pool in accordance with the skill game’s terms and conditions. JungleeRummy.com will charge a nominal platform service fee on the final prize pool. The amount to be paid in by the user toward the prize pool will also be debited from the user’s account balance maintained within the Trust Bank account.
- Every user using JungleeRummy.com Services is provided with two types of accounts for the processing and reconciliation of payments: (i) Deposit Balance Account, (ii) Withdrawable Balance Account. It is to be noted that in no instance will JungleeRummy.com permit the transfer of any amounts in the user's specific accounts to any other type of account held by the user, or to any third-party account, including a bank account held by a third party.
- The user's wagered amount and winnings in any skill game(s) will be credited to the user's Withdrawable Balance Account.
- Any amount remitted by the user via a designated payment gateway will be credited to the user's Deposit Balance Account.
- The user will be permitted to withdraw only the amount available in the user's Withdrawable Balance Account. All amounts credited to the user's Withdrawable Balance Account must be utilized within 365 days of credit. If there is any unutilized amount in the user’s Withdrawable Balance Account after the completion of 365 days from the date of credit of the amount, JungleeRummy.com reserves the right to apply the terms of its Inactive Accounts and Unused Funds Policy to that amount.
- In all cases where the user requests withdrawal of any amount from the user’s Withdrawable Balance Account, JungleeRummy.com will initiate an online transfer of the requested amount (from the amount available in the the user’s Withdrawable Balance Account) to the user's bank account registered with JungleeRummy.com within a commercially reasonable period of time. Such transfer will be shown as a debit in the user's Transactions History under the category of “Withdrawal.” JungleeRummy.com will not charge any processing fee for the online transfer of an amount to the user's bank account. It is to be noted that the user will be required to provide a valid identity card with a clear photo and address proof as proof of identity, as well as the user’s PAN, and get the user’s KYC verified in order for JungleeRummy.com to process the withdrawal request. The name on the user's identification document should match the name provided by the user at the time of registration on JungleeRummy.com, as well as the name and the address in the records of the user's bank account as provided to JungleeRummy.com.
- In the event that no bank account has been registered by the user with his/her user account with JungleeRummy.com, or the user has not verified his/her account with JungleeRummy.com to JungleeRummy.com's satisfaction and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, JungleeRummy.com will send a notification to the user at the user’s email address registered with JungleeRummy.com. In the event that the user fails to register a bank account with his/her user account even after the notification and/or fails to get his/her user account KYC-verified, JungleeRummy.com will have the right to confiscate all the amount in the user’s account. Failure to provide JungleeRummy.com with a valid bank account or valid identification documents, to JungleeRummy.com's satisfaction, may result in the forfeiture of any and all amounts available in the user’s account with JungleeRummy.com.
- Further, in order to conduct promotional activities, JungleeRummy.com may gratuitously grant bonuses (play points or bonus cash/fund amounts) to the user for the purpose of participation in any skill game(s) on JungleeRummy.com. The user will not in any case be permitted to transfer or request the transfer of any amount available in the user’s Bonus wallet to the user's Withdrawable Balance Account or bank account any other account. The usage of any bonus granted will be subject to the limitations and restrictions of the promotion/bonus, including but not limited to restrictions of time within which the bonus must be used, as applied by JungleeRummy.com and notified to the user at the time of granting the bonus. Grant of any bonus to the user is at the sole discretion of JungleeRummy.com and cannot be demanded by the user as a matter of right. The grant of any bonus by JungleeRummy.com on any day will not entitle the user to demand a bonus at any subsequent time, nor create an expectation of recurring grant of a bonus by JungleeRummy.com to the user. A bonus granted to the user may be used by the user for the purpose of setting off against the user’s contribution to the prize pool in any skill game(s), in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. No bonus will be withdrawable or transferrable to any other account of the user, including the bank account of the user or of any other user or person, other than as part of the winnings of the user in any skill game(s). In the event that the user terminates his/her account with JungleeRummy.com or his/her account if terminated by JungleeRummy.com, any and all bonuses granted to the user will be reversed by JungleeRummy.com and the user will have no right over such bonuses or interest in them.
- You agree that once you confirm a transaction on JungleeRummy.com, you will be bound by and make payment for that transaction.
- You acknowledge that subject to the time taken by the bank for processing payments and such other external dependencies that JungleeRummy.com has on third parties, any transactions made on JungleeRummy.com may take up to 72 hours to be processed. Any amount paid into or transferred to the user's account may take up to 72 hours to get added to the user's account balance. Similarly, the disbursement of a bonus to the user may take up to 72 hours to be shown in the user's Transaction History.
- You agree not to make any complaint or claim against JungleeRummy.com in respect of any delay, including any delay resulting in a lost opportunity to join any skill game(s), in crediting a transaction amount to any of your accounts.
- A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permitted.
- JungleeRummy.com may, in certain exceptional circumstances and at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the transferred amount to the user after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. At the time of a transaction, the user may also be required to take note of certain additional terms and conditions, and such additional terms and conditions will also govern the transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is conflicting with these Terms and Conditions, the additional terms and conditions will prevail.
Breach and Consequences
If your breach of our Terms of Service or use our website/Mobile App in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/ or unlawful purposes or cheat us and/ or any user or cause wrongful communication implicating us including false or incorrect chargeback claim or claims and/or that your continued access to our Website/Mobile App is detrimental to the interests of JungleeRummy.com or our users or the general public, (“disallowed activities”) then we reserve the right to take one or all of the actions below at our own discretion and without prior notice, each of which will be without prejudice to each other :
- Temporarily suspend your account;
- Permanently terminate/ block your account;
- Initiate relevant proceedings under law;
- In addition to the above, if you undertake any disallowed activities, JR shall be entitled to treat as void and non est all activities undertaken by you on our platform and withhold and/or retain any and all monies lying in the account associated with the disallowed activity (“amount”). JR may, at its discretion, withhold the amount in entirety or withhold such portion of the amount which is attributable to the disallowed activity. If JR, at its discretion, decides to withhold the amount partially, JR will return the portion that is not withheld to the source.You acknowledge that you cannot claim any compensation or consideration when the above actions are taken against your account if you undertake disallowed activities.
Any action taken by us will be without any prejudice to our other rights and remedies that are mentioned and available in law or equity
Governing Law, Dispute Resolution and Jurisdiction
The agreement in our Terms of Service shall be followed, governed, and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. All or any disputes, complaints, differences, etc, shall be subject to Arbitration under the law of Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996. We are also an active member of The Online Rummy Federation(https://www.torf.org.in/index.html), also known as TORF. Our CIN Number is U72200DL2011PTC219472.
All the online content, materials and information on our Website/Mobile App (collectively referred to as “Content”) are secured by intellectual property rights. The Content includes a wide range of online items like images, designs, multimedia clips, graphics, logos, information, text content, games, software, animation, marks, hyperlinks, and pictures. The Content, whether or not belonging to us, is thus protected and secured by applicable intellectual property rights. In addition, we are free to record and use, in any manner whatsoever, all chat content, images, emails, and recommendations sent by any member or user of our Website/Mobile App, as they form a part of the Content of JungleeRummy.com.
Please note that our Website/Mobile App may contain information about third parties and may have hyperlinks to them. We are not responsible in any way for the implied or explicit warranty of the quality, integrity or accuracy of the content that belongs to the third-party websites. You may rely on the third-party content posted on JungleeRummy.com solely at your own discretion, risk, and liability. When you visit such content, you will be subject to applicable terms and conditions. We hereby declare that we do not control and are not responsible for any content belonging to third-party websites, as the hyperlinks given do not mean endorsement of the websites or website pages linked to by us.
When you register with JungleeRummy.com, you will receive notifications regarding special offers, updates, contests, account activities, etc. through SMSes, emails and direct mails. Some of Junglee Rummy’s promotions require users to be KYC-verified to receive their benefits. If any aspect of your contact information or KYC (ID, address, email address or mobile number) is not approved or verified, you shall not receive the benefits of such promotions, including promotional amounts and prizes. Check out the specific terms and conditions of our promotions and contests before participating in them.
All the details of all our promotions are available in the “Promotions” section on the Website/Mobile App. Each promotion has its own Terms and Conditions, which are clearly explained on the respective promotion pages. All the cash bonuses and deposit bonuses have additional terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, specific time limits. The Terms and Conditions, as well as additional terms and conditions, may differ from offer to offer in accordance with the respective bonus plans. Any Bonus offer may not be claimed in conjunction with any other bonus offers offered by Junglee Rummy at the time. Once you activate a bonus code, any bonus codes and offers being utilized by you previously will become invalid and inactive automatically and you will stop receiving their benefits. You will receive the benefit of only the active bonus code.
All the games, contests, bonuses and cashback offers in the “Promotions” section may be discontinued or canceled without any prior notice. JungleeRummy.com is not responsible or liable for any such cancellations and will not pay the Users any compensation whatsoever except refunding the applicable entry fee. The decision of the JungleeRummy.com Management shall be final and binding in case of any disputes.
A detailed explanation of JungleeRummy.com’s Refund Policy is given below:
Cancellation of Games
JungleeRummy.com is not responsible for any loss resulting from the cancellation of any games due to Service outages caused by the failures of our service providers, computer viruses, natural disasters or any other reason that is beyond our control. You acknowledge that you will not be entitled to any refund due to cancellation of games caused by factors that are beyond the reasonable control of JungleeRummy.com.
Transactions to transfer money to your Junglee Rummy cash account have to be made through third-party payment gateways. JungleeRummy.com is not responsible for the denial or rejection of any transactions as they are subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party payment gateways. JungleeRummy.com may reverse any transactions, and the specific amount will in such a case be refunded to the financial instrument/platform that was used by you to perform the transaction.
JungleeRummy.com has the right to check or validate the personal information of the players/users from time to time. The process of validation can be done through a phone call or via email. If we are not able to get in touch with you at first, several attempts will be made to establish contact with you. In the event that the validation is unsuccessful, or we are unable to contact you after making all possible attempts, we reserve the right to suspend your account and refund, at our sole discretion, your JungleeRummy.com account balance to the financial instrument/platform that you used to make the payment online, or confiscate your JungleeRummy.com account balance, at our sole discretion.
Rummy contests, offers, bonuses, tournaments and games in the Promotion Section on JungleeRummy.com may get canceled or discontinued at any moment without any prior notice. JungleeRummy.com disclaims any liability, except the refund of your entry fee wherever applicable.
Refer and Win Cash
JungleeRummy.com has a “Refer & Earn” program in which users can refer their friends to JungleeRummy.com and get referral bonuses for successful referrals. To learn more, check out the Terms and Conditions of our “Refer and Earn” program here.
We operate as a responsible gaming company and encourage our players to play responsibly. We carefully monitor the playing activities of our players and alert them if they develop any compulsive behavior. We take precautionary measures including the following to make sure that we offer a good online rummy gaming experience.
- • People below 18 years of age are not permitted to create a JungleeRummy.com account or play games on our Website/Mobile App.
- • There is 24/7 monitoring of the players’ activities with an anti-fraud algorithm to detect any unfair play, including collusion.
- • Anti-collusion measures are implemented for every rummy game.
- • Player information is confidentially stored using high-level encryption for safety.
- • Our Website/Mobile App has features that limit the amounts of cash deposits.
- • A cash deposit limit is set on the site to discourage irresponsible gaming and prevent players from making deposits beyond reasonable means.
- • There is KYC verification for player protection and game security.
- • We encourage every player to play responsibly and may send periodic notifications/alerts to players who are found to be spending excessive amounts of time on JungleeRummy.com, advising them to take a break from gaming on the Website/App.
- • If you do not want to play our games for a certain period of time, you can self-exclude yourself from Junglee Rummy games for a specific period of time, from 48 hours to 6 months, by using our self-exclusion feature. You can exclude yourself from playing our games for 48 hours, 72 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, or 6 months. After you have placed a self-exclusion request and your request has been processed, you shall not be able to play our games for that specific period of time. Please note that a self-exclusion period cannot be reversed or changed once it has been set and confirmed. Moreover, you shall not be allowed to create another account on JungleeRummy.com. If you have any balance in your JungleeRummy.com account at the time of making a self-exclusion request, that balance will be retained until your return, unless you place a withdrawal request.
In cases of accidental or erroneous cash credits to any party, user or company, we can independently or you can request for a refund within two weeks of initiating the transaction. JungleeRummy.com will process the refund if it is a genuine case of accidental or erroneous cash credit, which is clear from your request or after our own independent investigation. The refund amount will be credited within two weeks to the financial instrument/platform that was used to make the corresponding transaction.
Voluntary Termination of Account
You may cease to use our gaming services and terminate your account by writing to us with a clear explanation of your intention. After evaluating your case, JungleeRummy.com will, at its own discretion, terminate your account and refund to you the cash amount available in your account within 21 working days. Please note that any account actions, including, but not limited to, playing cash games, tournaments, depositing and withdrawing money, that take place in your account after you email your request for terminating your account shall be deemed as actions performed solely by you and JungleeRummy.com shall not be responsible for such actions.
Inactive Accounts and Unused Funds
If your account has been inactive for over 365 days and has an unused cash balance, Junglee Rummy shall remind you to activate your account. To activate your account, you must log in and use your cash balance by playing a cash game. After the reminders sent to your email address and phone number (via SMS), if you do not activate your account your cash balance shall be forfeited to Junglee Rummy. All reminders shall be sent to the email address or phone number (via SMS) listed on your profile as part of the account details and information you provided to Junglee Rummy.
Accounts found in breach of our Terms of Service shall receive no reminders, and the unused funds in such accounts shall be subject to the terms of our Breach and Consequences policy.
In accordance to the extent that is permitted by law, and in the humble consideration for allowing you to take part in the activity of online rummy games, you hereby agree with full knowledge to indemnify, defend and save us and hold us harmless to the complete extent of all awards and benefits, disbursements, litigation cost and reasonable fee of the attorney that we may have to incur or suffer in connection therewith including any sort of direct or indirect or consequential losses that may refer to any loss of profit and reputation that can arise from any claims, suits, taxes, actions, cause of actions, damages, penalties, injuries, expenses, demands, interest and/or awards imposed, brought or asserted against us by any person who has a connection with:
- Access to your user account by using your username or password to use our rummy games services with or without your authorization,
- Instances of use, misuse or abuse of your user account on the Junglee Rummy Website/Mobile App in any way whatsoever,
- Offensive, illegal or defamatory conduct, demeanor or acts carried out by any players that are intended to mislead, defame and threaten, or cause obscene, illegal or inaccurate actions, even if originating from another player who is using your own account,
- Cause infringement of other parties’ intellectual property rights by publishing any content on Junglee Rummy Website/Mobile App,
- Disruptions like technical failures, disconnections, defects, interruptions, system breakdowns, manipulations in data transmission, corruption of data or its loss, failure in communication lines, distributed and constant denial of service attacks, and virus or other unfavorable or adverse instances of technology in connection with your access to or the use of our services to play rummy on the Website/Mobile App.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms of Service or elsewhere, you agree that Junglee Rummy's maximum aggregate liability for all your claims in all circumstances is limited to refunding only the Withdrawable Balance, if any, in your JungleeRummy.com account back to you.
Jungleerummy is here to provide you with more information, answer any questions you may have and create an effective solution for your instructional needs. You can contact us anytime by using the “Contact us” feature in the “Help” section. If you have any grievances, please write to [email protected]om.
PPRummy Mobile | Terms of Service
1. By downloading, browsing, accessing or using this PPRummy Mobile application (“Mobile Application”), you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. We reserve the right to amend, modify or change these Terms of Service at any time. If you disagree with any part of these Terms of Service or any changes made to them, you must immediately discontinue your access to the Mobile Application and your use of the Services offered on the Mobile Application. Your continued use of the Mobile Application shall constitute your acceptance of these Terms of Service, including any and all amendments or changes made in them.
In these Terms of Service, the capitalized terms below shall have the following meanings, except where the context requires otherwise:
"Account" means an account created by a User on/with the Mobile Application as part of Registration.
"Register" means to create an Account on/with the Mobile Application and "Registration" means the act of creating such an Account.
"Services" means all the services provided by PPRummy via the Mobile Application to Users, and "Service" means any one of them.
"Users" means users of the Mobile Application, including you, and "User" means any one of them.
3. GENERAL RULES ABOUT THE MOBILE APPLICATION AND THE SERVICES
3.1 Applicability of Terms of Service: The use of the Services and any part thereof and/or the Mobile Application is subject to these Terms of Service.
3.2 Location: The Mobile Application and the Services are intended solely for use by Users who access the Mobile Application in India. We make no representation that the Services, or any part or by-product thereof, are available or suitable for use outside of India. Notwithstanding the above, if you access the Mobile Application or use the Services from locations outside India, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for the consequences and for compliance with all applicable laws.
3.3 Scope: The Mobile Application and the Services are for your non-commercial, personal use only and must not be used for any business purposes.
3.4 Restrictions on Use: We reserve the right to prevent you from using the Mobile Application and the Services or any part thereof at any time at our sole discretion.
3.5 Equipment and Networks: The provision of the Services and the Mobile Application does not include the provision of a mobile telephone or hand-held device or other necessary equipment to access the Mobile Application or the Services. To use the Mobile Application or Services, you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. You acknowledge that the terms of agreement with your respective mobile network provider will continue to apply when you use the Mobile Application. As a result, you may be charged by the mobile network provider for access to network connection services for the duration of the connection while accessing the Mobile Application, or any such third party charges as may arise. You accept full responsibility for any such charges that may arise.
3.6 Permission to Use the Mobile Application and Services: If you are not the bill payer for the mobile phone or hand-held device being used to access the Mobile Application, you will be assumed to have received permission from the bill payer for using the Mobile Application and the Services.
3.7 License to Use Material: By submitting any text or images, including photographs, (“Material”) via the Mobile Application, you represent that you are the owner of the Material, or have proper authorization from the owner of the Material to use, reproduce and distribute it. You hereby grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use such Material to promote any products or services.
4. LOCATION ALERTS AND NOTIFICATIONS
You agree to receive pre-programmed notifications (“Location Alerts”) on the Mobile Application from PPRummy if you have turned on locational services on your mobile phone or the hand-held device you are using to access the Services.
5. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
5.1 Accurate Information: You warrant that all information provided by you on Registration and contained as part of your Account is true, complete and accurate, and that you shall promptly inform us of any changes to such information by updating the information in your Account.
5.2 Prohibitions in relation to Usage of the Mobile Application and Services: Without limitation, you undertake not to use or permit anyone else to use the Mobile Application or Services on your mobile phone/device:
- to send or receive any material that is not civil or tasteful;
- to send or receive any material that is threatening, offensive, of an indecent, obscene or menacing character, blasphemous or defamatory of any person, in contempt of court or in breach of confidence, copyright, rights of personality, publicity or privacy or any other third party rights;
- to send or receive any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals (from us or third parties), or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to law or infringe the rights of any third party in any country;
- to send or receive any material that is technically harmful (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data, or other malicious software or harmful data);
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to anyone;
- to intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system;
- for a purpose other than which we have designed them or intended them to be used;
- for any fraudulent purpose;
- other than in conformance with accepted Internet practices and practices of any connected networks;
- in any way which is calculated to incite hatred against any ethnic, religious or any other group or is otherwise calculated to adversely affect any individual, group or entity;
- in such a way as to or commit any act that would or does impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
5.3 Prohibitions in relation to Usage of the Mobile Application and Services: Without limitation, you further undertake not to or permit anyone else to:
- sell the Mobile App or Services or any part thereof to anyone whosoever;
- furnish false data, including, but not limited to, false names, addresses and contact details and/or fraudulently use any credit/debit card numbers;
- attempt to circumvent our security or network, including to access data not intended for you, log into a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probe the security of other networks (such as running a port scan);
- execute any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you;
- enter into any fraudulent/suspicious interactions or transactions with us or anyone else;
- extract data from or hack into the Mobile Application;
- use the Mobile Application or Services in a way that violates these Terms of Service;
- engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the use of the Mobile Application or Services;
- engage in any conduct which, in our exclusive reasonable opinion, restricts or inhibits any other User from properly using or enjoying the Mobile Application or Services.
6. RULES ABOUT USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE MOBILE APPLICATION
6.1 We will make reasonable effort to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. However, we do not guarantee that the Services or the Mobile Application will be free of faults, errors, issues, omissions or interruptions, and we do not accept liability for any such faults, errors, issues, omissions or interruptions. In the event of any error, issue, fault, omission or interruption, you should report that to us.
6.2 We do not warrant that your use of the Services or the Mobile Application will be uninterrupted and we do not warrant that any information or messages transmitted via the Services or the Mobile Application will be transmitted accurately, reliably, in a timely manner or at all. Notwithstanding that we will try to allow uninterrupted access to the Services and the Mobile Application, access to the Services and the Mobile Application may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time without prior notice.
6.3 We do not give any warranty that the Services or the Mobile Application is free from viruses or anything else that may have a harmful effect on any technology or your mobile phone or device.
6.4 We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any information or Services on the Mobile Application from time to time at our own discretion. Your access to the Mobile Application and/or the Services may also be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will try to restore such access as soon as we reasonably can. For the avoidance of doubt, we reserve the right to withdraw any information or Services from the Mobile Application at any time without prior notice.
6.5 We reserve the right to block access to and/or to edit or remove any material that in our opinion may give rise to a breach of these Terms of Service.
7. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
7.1 If you use the Mobile Application any/or the Services in contravention of these Terms of Service, we may, at our own discretion, suspend or permanently block your use of the Services and the Mobile Application.
7.2 If we suspend your use of the Services and the Mobile Application, we may refuse to restore the Services and the Mobile Application for your use until we receive an assurance from you, in a form we deem acceptable, that there will be no further breach of the provisions of these Terms of Service. However, we reserve the right to permit or not to permit you, at our sole discretion, to use the Mobile App and the Services again.
7.3 PPRummy shall fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing PPRummy to disclose the identity or locate anyone in breach of these Terms of Service.
7.4 Without limitation to anything else in this Clause 7, we shall be entitled immediately or at any time (in whole or in part) to: (a) suspend the Services and/or Mobile Application; (b) suspend your use of the Services and/or Mobile Application; and/or (c) suspend the use of the Services and/or Mobile Application for persons we believe to be connected (in whatever manner) to you if:
- you commit any breach of these Terms of Service;
- we suspect, on reasonable grounds, that you have, might or will commit a breach of these Terms of Service;
- we suspect, on reasonable grounds, that you may have committed or will be committing any fraud against us or any person.
7.5 Our rights under this Clause 7 shall not affect or restrict any other right or remedy we may have in respect of any breach or any rights, obligations or liabilities accrued prior to termination.
8. DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
8.1 The Mobile Application, the Services, the information on the Mobile Application and all related facilities are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties whether express or implied.
8.2 To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties related to the Mobile Application, the Services and their contents, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in the Mobile Application, warranties of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, non-infringement or any other warranties.
8.3 We do not warrant that the Mobile Application will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or free from computer viruses or other invasive or damaging code or that the Mobile Application will not be affected by any acts of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
8.4 While we will make reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Mobile Application, we make no warranties or representations about its accuracy, authenticity, veracity, timeliness or completeness.
8.5 We shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of any third parties howsoever caused and for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages howsoever caused, resulting from or in connection with the Mobile Application and the Services offered in the Mobile Application, your access to, use of or inability to use the Mobile Application or the Services offered in the Mobile Application, reliance on or downloading from the Mobile Application and/or the Services, or any delays, inaccuracies in the information or in its transmission including but not limited to damages for loss of business or profits, use, data or other intangible, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8.6 We shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise, howsoever and whatever the cause thereof, for any indirect, consequential, collateral, special or incidental loss or damage suffered or incurred by you in connection with the Mobile Application and these Terms of Service. For the purposes of these Terms of Service, indirect or consequential loss or damage includes, without limitation, loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings or business, loss of data or goodwill, loss of use or value of any equipment including software, claims of third parties, and all associated and incidental costs and expenses.
8.7 The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited are affected.
8.8 Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that our system is secure, you acknowledge that all electronic data transfers are potentially susceptible to interception by others. We cannot, and do not, warrant that data transfers pursuant to the Mobile Application and Services, or electronic mail transmitted to and from us, will not be monitored or read by others.
You agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified against any claim, action, suit or proceeding brought or threatened to be brought against us which is caused by or arises out of (a) your use of the Mobile App and/or the Services, (b) any other party’s use of the Mobile App and/or the Services using your Account, verification PIN and/or any identifier number allocated by PPRummy, and/or (c) your breach of any of these Terms of Service, and to pay us damages, costs and interest in connection with such claim, action, suit or proceeding.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
10.1 All content, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials as well as names, logos and trademarks on the Mobile Application are protected by copyright laws and/or other laws and/or international treaties, and belong to us and/or our affiliates, as the case may be. These works, logos, graphics, sounds or images may not be copied, reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcast or circulated in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by us and/or our affiliates, as the case may be.
10.2 Nothing contained in the Mobile Application or the Services should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Mobile Application, without our written permission. Misuse of any trademarks or any other content displayed on the Mobile Application is prohibited.
10.3 We will not hesitate to take legal action against any unauthorized usage of our trademarks, name(s) or symbols to preserve and protect our rights over them. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Other product and company names mentioned in the Mobile Application or Services may also be the trademarks of their respective owners.
11.1 We may periodically make changes to the contents of the Mobile Application and the Services, including to the descriptions of goods and services advertised, at any time and without prior notice. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Mobile Application or the Services.
11.2 We reserve the right to amend these Terms of Service from time to time without prior notice. The revised Terms of Service will be posted on the Mobile Application and shall take effect from the date and time of such posting. You are advised to check out our Terms of Service frequently as they are binding upon you.
11.3 It is your sole responsibility to update yourself on any and all changes to our Terms of Service by reviewing our updated Terms of Service on the Mobile Application frequently. We may revise, amend, or change any of our policies and game rules in our Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes and the new rules, you may choose to cease accessing the Mobile Application and using the Services. If you continue using the Mobile Application and/or the Services after any amendments or changes to our Terms of Service, your continued use of the Mobile Application and/or the Services shall constitute your agreement to our new Terms of Service, and it will be assumed that you have read our updated/modified Terms of Service and you have agreed to the changes made to the Terms of Service and you undertake to abide by the updated Terms of Service. We may also add to our Terms of Service supplementary terms of service for the use of our existing Services and/or any services that may be added to the Services. In such a case, your continued use of the Services shall constitute your agreement to the supplementary terms of service as well as the Terms of Service in their entirety, and your use of the Mobile Application and/or the Services shall be governed by the updated Terms of Service, including the supplementary terms of service.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
12.1 The Mobile Application and the Services can be accessed from all countries around the world where the local technology permits. As each of these places have differing laws, by accessing the Mobile Application and/or the Services both you and we agree that the laws of the Republic of India, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of the Mobile Application and the Services.
12.2 You accept and agree that both you and we shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of India in respect of any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Service.
(a) Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will specify the purposes for which information is being collected.
(b) We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
(c) We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
(d) We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
(e) Personal information should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
(f) We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of Users’ personal information is protected and maintained.
Click here for our Disclaimer.